It has taken several days and nights of hard work to develope very usefull and efficient WordPress Plugins for our client projects. Now it’s time to show off!
widilo® Theme-Starter WordPress Plugin
Remove all the unnessessary stuff from WordPress and take approach to the GDPR compliance. widilo® Theme-Starter turns your WordPress CMS in a more secure and GDPR compliant version. In addition it will speed up your site!
- Remove unnecessary WordPress header information, like feed links, wlwmanifest, rds, wp generator, etc.
- Remove WordPress version meta tag and from rss feed
- Remove WordPress version param from any enqueued scripts
- Disable WordPress pingback scanner and complete xmlrpc class
- Remove WordPress error mesage in login
- Remove various WordPress feeds
- Remove WordPress xpingback header
- Disable the WordPress emoji’s, remove the tinymce emoji plugin, remove emoji CDN hostname from DNS prefetching hints
- Remove WordPress dashoboard widgets
- Remove WordPress version number
- Remove email notification of password change (user & admin)
- Disable the theme and plugin editor (PHP file edit)
- Disable support for comments and trackbacks in post types, close comments on the front-end, hide existing comments, remove comments page in menu, redirect any user trying to access comments page, remove comments metabox from dashboard, remove comments links from admin bar
- German and english language files are included
Die deutsche Version dieser Seite gibt’s in Kürze.
To add widilo®Theme-Starter to your WordPress site you can use the built-in plugin installer:
- Purchase the widilo®Theme-Starter plugin and download it to your computer, click here. Please be patient, our shop is in developement at present and comming soon. In the meantime, if your are interestetd in buying our plugin, drop us a line to: .
- Log in to your WordPress admin area.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Click > Upload plugin > Choose ‘widilo-theme.starter.zip’ from your computer. Then click ‘Install Now’ and the plugin will be installed shortly.
- Click ‘Activate Plugin’ to activate it, or ‘Return’ to ‘Plugin Installer’ for further actions.
- That’s it!
An update with a hand full of new functions will be published in a couple of weeks. Stay tuned!