Die deutsche Version dieses Beitrages folgt in Kürze.
Remove all the unnessessary stuff from WordPress and take approach to the GDPR / DSGVO compliance. widilo ® Theme-Starter turns your WordPress CMS in a more secure and GDPR compliant version. In addition it will speed up your website!
- Remove unnecessary WordPress header information, like feed links, wlwmanifest, rds, wp generator, etc.
- Remove WordPress version meta tag and from rss feed
- Remove WordPress version param from any enqueued scripts
- Disable WordPress ping back scanner and complete xmlrpc class
- Remove WordPress error mesage in login
- Remove various WordPress feeds
- Remove WordPress xpingback header
- Disable the WordPress emoji’s, remove the tinymce emoji plugin, remove emoji CDN hostname from DNS prefetching hints
- Remove WordPress dashoboard widgets
- Remove WordPress version number
- Remove email notification of password change (user & admin)
- Disable the theme and plugin editor (PHP file edit)
- Disable support for comments and trackbacks in post types, close comments on the front-end, hide existing comments, remove comments page in menu, redirect any user trying to access comments page, remove comments metabox from dashboard, remove comments links from admin bar
- German and english language files are included
To add widilo®Theme-Starter to your WordPress site you can use the built-in plugin installer:
- Purchase the widilo®Theme-Starter plugin and download it to your computer, click here. Our shop is in developement at present and comming soon. In the meantime, if your are interestetd in buying our plugin, drop us a line to: *protected email*.
- Log in to your WordPress admin area.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Click > Upload plugin > Choose ‚widilo-theme.starter.zip‘ from your computer. Then click ‚Install Now‘ and the plugin will be installed shortly.
- Click ‚Activate Plugin‘ to activate it, or ‚Return‘ to ‚Plugin Installer‘ for further actions.
- That’s it!
An update with a hand full of new functions will be published in a couple of weeks. Stay tuned!
Made in Brest 🙂